How you can be involved
- Wear a beyondblue wristband during October
- Take a beyondblue carry bag with you when you are shopping
- Put a beyondblue magnet on the fridge
- Encourage your family and friends to keep active – organise a group walk, bike ride or game in the park
- Become a workplace or community group organiser for beyondblue Anxiety and Depression Awareness Month. Free Organiser Kits can be ordered online
- Organise a blue-themed day or event and screen the beyondblue DVD Stories of Hope and Recovery
- Display beyondblue awareness posters on your staff noticeboard, in your local community centre or club, or other community group space
- Order beyondblue Awareness Kits for your colleagues, club mates or community group members
- Use a beyondblue mouse mat throughout the year – it’s a great way to remind people that it is OK to talk about anxiety and depression every day
Order ADA Month Kits
Click the link below to order your Anxiety and Depression Awareness Month Kits via our online ordering system. You can order single kits without registering via our Individual catalogue, or organisations can order multiple kits by registering for access to our Organisation catalogue. The kits are listed at the top of each catalogue.
Order your free awareness or organiser kit: http://www.beyondblue.org.au/index.aspx?link_id=7.233
For inquiries or if you require assistance ordering information resources, please call the beyondblue info line on 1300 22 4636.
Information supplied by beyondblue.
Member of blueVoices – the consumer reference group for beyondblue
blueVoices members provide national mental health consumer or carer input into all beyondblue programs. This input varies from giving feedback on new resource development, input into development of beyondblue programs, disseminating materials at events, speaking about personal experience of mental illness at forums or to the media, representation on committees and many other involvements.