I love heading to the coast to photograph surfing. It's one of the most enjoyable photographic pursuits I partake in and I find it relaxing and a challenge. The rewards for being patient are usually good as most times I come home with images that look okay.
I would like to share with you some of my finest surfing photography. This set includes:
- Stand Up Paddle
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger size of each image in this collection of Australian surfing photography. Each image in this collection is available for licensing. Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Darren Stones - Surfing, a set on Flickr.
Towns and locations in this collection include:
- Jan Juc, Torquay, Victoria
- Zeally Bay, Torquay, Victoria
- Winkipop, Bells Beach, Victoria
- Main Beach, Merimbula, New South Wales
- Bombo Beach, Kiama, New South Wales
- Dalmeny, near Narooma, New South Wales