The 2013 Harden-Murrumburrah Camera Club Photography Competition and Exhibition was held on March 8-10, and I'm thrilled to have achieved six awards including the Most Successful Exhibitor Award.
The Harden-Murrumburrah Camera Club hosted the exhibition, which was held in the Old Court House building at Murrumburrah, New South Wales. More than 350 print entries were entered into the competition, and I submitted eight entries in total into four separate sections of the competition.
The six awards I achieved are:
- Most Successful Exhibitor Award
- 1st Place Landscape Colour section
- Commended Landscape Colour section
- 2nd Place Birds and Animals section
- Highly Commended Birds and Animals section
- 2nd Place Open Colour section