Improving Your Image Through Visual Communications



Journalist - Photographer - Writer

Sunday 11 August 2013

Stop TAFE Cuts advocacy presentation

By Darren Stones

This is the PowerPoint I used as part of my Stop TAFE Cuts presentation for my advocacy assessment task for the Human Rights subject I'm studying as part the Diploma of Community Services Work and Diploma of Community Development at the Kangan Institute Broadmeadows Campus.

My teacher provided this feedback for my presentation: "Extremely well prepared and presented. You demonstrated well the scope of system cuts and the impact upon individuals. Very engaging use of personal case studies, YouTube, PowerPoint, and passionate speech and handouts. You have addressed all of the assessment criteria to a high standard and hopefully inspired your peers to advocate as passionately and strongly as yourself. TAFE is truly much more than skill development. Great work."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting.

Please post your comment or ask a question in relation to this article.

Darren Stones