Improving Your Image Through Visual Communications



Journalist - Photographer - Writer

Tuesday 15 January 2008

Oh My Darling

By Darren Stones

My Darling my Darling don’t leave me this way
I need you to flow forever and a day
It’s not only me who sees it this way
Our farmers and graziers rely on you each day

My Darling my Darling please do not run dry
We need you to help us so we will not cry
Please help us please help us dear Lord up above
We need you we need you we’ll work hand in glove

My Darling my Darling you’ve come back again
To heal us to heal us and flow around that bend
Lord thankyou Lord thankyou for helping us this way
We’ll need you we’ll need you I’m sure once again


Darling River: Bourke, New South Wales, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting.

Please post your comment or ask a question in relation to this article.

Darren Stones