Improving Your Image Through Visual Communications



Journalist - Photographer - Writer

Friday 9 December 2011

Australian travel photography features prominently at Redbubble

Travel Photography - Advice and Tips

By Darren Stones

Since March 2007, I have displayed my large portfolio of Australian travel photography and writing at Redbubble. One of the things I really enjoy about Redbubble is the opportunity to participate in the mini communities such as themed groups, which are managed by volunteer group hosts.

Themed groups
Australian themed groups are of particular interest to me given my passion for Australian travel photography and writing. Since joining the site, I have had hundreds of travel photographs featured in various groups and have been fortunate to win numerous group competitions.

Develop your skills
If you are interested in further developing your photography skills by viewing high quality images and interacting with like-minded people, check my Redbubble profile for the links to each group I am a member of.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/dgstones

Featured travel photography
Here's a selection of my Australian travel photographs that have been featured in groups at Redbubble between November 15-December 9, 2011.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting.

Please post your comment or ask a question in relation to this article.

Darren Stones