Improving Your Image Through Visual Communications



Journalist - Photographer - Writer

Sunday 1 July 2012

Surfing at Jan Juc, Torquay, Victoria

By Darren Stones

Given we're in winter, I'm just going back through some unprocessed images from the Surf Coast area today and thinking to myself how great it will be when the weather warms up again.

Surfing photography is one of my favourite travel photography subjects to pursue and I just love being down on the coast with my camera mounted on my monopod. On the cliff top at Jan Juc, there's some brilliant lookout areas contructed and it's the perfect location to photograph surfers along this beach.

As I write, it's raining heavily here in Melbourne, and being a Sunday, I'm reflecting on the day I took these images and appreciating the beauty of the coast.

Damien Oliver surfing at Jan Juc, Torquay, Victoria, Australia IMG_3498_Torquay_Jan_Juc
Champion jockey Damien Oliver surfing at Jan Juc, Torquay, Victoria, Australia

Surfing at Jan Juc, Torquay, Victoria, Australia IMG_3493_Torquay_Jan_Juc
Surfing at Jan Juc, Torquay, Victoria, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting.

Please post your comment or ask a question in relation to this article.

Darren Stones