Improving Your Image Through Visual Communications



Journalist - Photographer - Writer

Saturday 3 December 2011

Published photography in the Australia Photo Atlas by Hema

By Darren Stones

Hema Maps are publishers of high quality maps and travel guidebooks and their new Australia Photo Atlas guidebook is a new addition to their fine collection of publications.

I've had the pleasure to have my Red Bluff photograph selected by Hema for publication in the Australia Photo Atlas, and it is featured on page Map 54.

Hema are good supporters of my photography, having previously published four of my Australian travel photographs in their Victoria The High Country Atlas and Guide.

My thanks to Hema Maps for their continued support of my Australian travel photography.


Australia Photo Atlas by Hema

Red Bluff, Black Rock, Victoria, Australia IMG_0816_Red_Bluff
Red Bluff, Black Rock, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Photo: Darren Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting.

Please post your comment or ask a question in relation to this article.

Darren Stones