Improving Your Image Through Visual Communications



Journalist - Photographer - Writer

Saturday 24 May 2008

Writing the Redbubble Featured Page

By Darren Stones

Recently I had the pleasure of writing the Redbubble Featured Page for my photography sales agent, Redbubble. The response to my work from the Redbubble community and the featured artists I'd chosen was most gratifying.

The occasion provided me an online opportunity to collaborate with fellow photographers, to promote their quality work, and allow me to relate personal travel experiences. At the same time my intended purpose was to promote Australian travel destinations and attractions to potential national and international visitors.

The featured works and artists:

1. Before and After by Mark Ingram
2. Dog Rocks, Batesford by Joe Mortelliti
3. First Light by David Haviland
4. Apollo Bay Charm - Victoria, Australia by Cain Doherty
5. Mechanical Sun by jagart
6. MCG Boxing Day 2006 ~ Shane Warne’s 700th Test wicket - by Lisa Kenny
7. Surfers Paradise by Ben Hew
8. Perth Twilight by Clinton Barnes
9. Federal Parliament by Night by Xenedis

All these images are available for public viewing by following the link provided below to the featured page I wrote for Redbubble on May 20, 2008.

Darren Stones Does The Featured Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting.

Please post your comment or ask a question in relation to this article.

Darren Stones