Improving Your Image Through Visual Communications



Journalist - Photographer - Writer

Sunday 29 April 2012

Improve your travel photography at the 2012 Grenfell Festival Travel Photography Workshop

By Darren Stones

Hi folks, my upcoming 2012 Grenfell Festival Travel Photography Workshop during the 55th Henry Lawson Festival of Arts in Grenfell, New South Wales will inspire photography enthusiasts to create better travel photographs.

It's shaping up as a fun learning experience, so check out the Workshops page and book your place today.

As part of the workshop:
  • I will facilitate group interactive learning
  • We will photograph various subjects and share thoughts
  • We will do some brainstorming in the field
  • I will provide one-on-one advice and tips to each participant
  • I will display the use of filters and other pieces of photographic equipment


This unique 3-hour workshop experience will be held in the great outdoors and I will guide photography enthusiasts around the historic town of Grenfell.

I will provide friendly instruction in how to photograph:
  • Architecture
  • Streetscapes
  • Landscapes
  • People
  • And the festival itself
We will also cover:
  • Composition
  • Lighting
  • Technique

As an endorsed event of the Henry Lawson Festival, this workshop is a rare opportunity to learn about travel photography during one of Australia's best arts festivals.

If you have any enquiries, contact me today by email or phone. My contact details are located on the About/Contact page and I am happy to chat with you about this workshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting.

Please post your comment or ask a question in relation to this article.

Darren Stones