Improving Your Image Through Visual Communications



Journalist - Photographer - Writer

Friday 25 January 2013

Return to Victoria's Surf Coast

By Darren Stones

Here are two of my latest photographs made at Torquay on Victoria's magnificent Surf Coast. This area is a gold mine for photographers, and I find it an inspiring place to create new images.

Surfing and landscape photography are currently my two favourite photography pursuits, and with Torquay providing these opportunities, I'd like to suggest to you to visit there and investigate for yourself. I think you'll be rewarded for your effort.

Surfing at Winkipop, Bells Beach, Torquay, Victoria, Australia IMG_8439_Torquay
Surfing at Winkipop

Rocky Point at Torquay, Victoria, Australia IMG_8461_Torquay
Rocky Point at Torquay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting.

Please post your comment or ask a question in relation to this article.

Darren Stones